miercuri, 19 septembrie 2012

Black Lace orgy

I've had a lot of fun these days with meters and meters of black lace, and here are the results
Romantic and Dark arm wear, from big Gothic fingerless gloves, to lace arm warmers and lace cuffs. It took me several hours, liters of coffee and some episodes of Agatha Christie's Poirot and I almost sewed my fingers together, but it was worth it! <3 I <3 the results
Gothic Cuffs, made to order.

Lace arm warmers with big satin bow and a blue rose- I made this for myself.
Simple lace arm warmers, made to order
As a bonus, I also made some earrings.
Prima pereche e cu aripioare- 15 lei
A doua pereche , cu fleur-de-lis - 10 lei

And lastly, some victorian vampire earrings, made also to order.
Daca doriti ceva asemanator, imi puteti scrie :D

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu