vineri, 20 decembrie 2013

Fragile memories

  *shop closed as of today until the 6th of January*

Hello, everyone! First of all I would like to thank all of you who have so kindly supported me and my little shop of horrors for yet another year! I know I have not posted as much or as promptly as I had wished to, but  the following year I have high hopes that there will be more posts, more creations and more horrible little things for your delight, as well as giveaways.

To end the year, I will present some of the things I have been up to lately. 
Above you can see a detail of some small home deco I have made for myself : dried flowers, crystals, bones, feathers and so on put in small glass bottles. I must mention I have a vast collection of dried, dead flowers (among other dead things) , and I thought it was time to shine a little light upon them by rearranging tiny fragments of  them .
 Pictured above are three of my favourite items : a Poe pendant and a brooch made by yours truly, and my favourite pendant in the whole wide world (which was a gift from a dear friend). I added a bit of my personal touch to it, as I added the stone in the centre .
 My entire collection of fragile glass memories


Another thing I've been doing lately, on a personal note, is bleaching the shit out of my hair, and redying said hair to achieve lovely shades of red. I don't recommend this unless you have a full head of thick hair, otherwise too much bleach will make it brittle. 
You can see the "anxiously waiting for the winter hollidays" expression on my face :p

 Two taxidermied crows' legs (I haven't decided if I should make something out of them yet) and a dead red rose pictured above. Another new year's resolution for me is more taxidermy!
Thank you once again for following, don't forget to like my facebook page for more updates (link on the right of the page), or you can add me there as a friend, I don't bite ;)
See you soon!

Hope you enjoyed the longest blog post I have ever written, as a bonus I leave you with a lovely pic from a satisfied customer.
rock that taxidermy, baby!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu